1. ELIGIBILITY: Due to the complexities of international laws regarding Giveaways, only U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and live within the continental United States, and have a valid email address can participate in Gotechtor Giveaways.
By entering the Giveaway, you agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers from Gotechtor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletters.
2. ENTRY: We run Giveaways exclusively on Gotechtor.com and our social media channels. To enter a Giveaway, complete the form with the required information. Only one email address per person is allowed. We verify all winners. If we detect users who used multiple addresses to enter the Giveaway, they will be disqualified from winning the prize.
4. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: All subscribers to the Gotechtor Newsletter will be automatically included in our Giveaways. You don’t have to take any action. However, you may not participate in a current Giveaway if you’ve won in the last edition. That way you can give somebody else in our community a chance to win.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Giveaway winners are selected through a random draw at the end of the Giveaway period. Winners will receive an email from a Gotechtor staff member informing them they have won the sweepstake. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and provide a shipping address before a new winner is chosen.
6. PRIZE(S): Winners are only entitled to the original prize and cannot exchange it for cash, a gift card, or a different prize. We try our best to ship prizes in a timely fashion. Prizes typically take 1-2 weeks to reach winners, but it can take longer in some cases. You will be notified when the prize has been shipped to you.
7. CONTACT: Please be patient with us. Well do our best to put the prize in your hands as soon as possible, but the acquiring, handling, and shipping of prizes can be time-consuming. We understand you are excited to receive your prize, but please wait for at least a week after the winner has been announced before contacting us. Bombarding us with emails or complaining on social media will not help get your prize faster.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Gotechtor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; (b) award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, (c) terminate the Giveaway without awarding any prize. Gotechtor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Gotechtor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Gotechtor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Gotechtor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Gotechtor. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. TRANSPARENCY: All our Giveaways are funded entirely by Gotechtor. It’s a pleasure for us to celebrate our valuable readers by giving them an opportunity to win some free gear.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in Gotechtor Giveaways, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Gotechtor from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New Hampshire. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.
12. A WORD OF GRATITUDE: One way you can say thanks is to announce you won on social media and tag our official Facebook or Twitter accounts. Please also consider sharing a picture of yourself with your prize.