Here at Gotechtor, we like to publish content that is both informative and engaging and that our readers are provided with real-world solutions to the problems they may be going through.
Sponsored content is very similar to the traditional content that is published on Gotechtor, except that it is explicitly designed to bring visibility to our partners and their products and/or services.
These contents are not advertisements per se, but rather true actionable how-tos and reviews that focus on specific products or services approved by our editorial team.
These Guidelines set forth standards that govern Gotechtor’s relationship with its partners.
We believe that establishing, publicly displaying, and adhering to these Guidelines is important to protect the trust and transparency that should exist between a publication, its readers, and its partners.
- Gotechtor will prominently display the following disclaimer on all Sponsored Content: “SPONSORED”.
- Gotechtor will ensure the treatment and design of Sponsor Content is clearly differentiated from its editorial content.
- Gotechtor only develop sponsored content with companies whose products and services we think our readers will find valuable or interesting.
- Gotechtor may reject or remove any Sponsored Content at any time that contains false, deceptive, potentially misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to The Gotechtor’s brand.
- Gotechtor will not accept any Sponsored Content that presents a sponsor’s political views or positions on any issue of public importance or controversy.