Earning and keeping the trust of our audience is, and always will be, at the core of Gotechtor’s mission. To comply with the FTC regulations, we offer the following Ethics Statement.
- We may receive a small commission if you click on any affiliate links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this site.
- All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
- We’re not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely ours. We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
- The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. Gotechtor makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information, and Gotechtor shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.
- Gotechtor does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Gotechtor’s ethical policy, please let us know.