Apple Music is one of the best streaming music services out there. It gives you access to 75 million songs, which you can stream or download to play offline. In this guide, we’ll show you how to subscribe to Apple Music from your iPhone or on the web.
How to Subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone
1. Launch the Music app on your iPhone.
2. You should see a three-month trial to join Apple Music. If you don’t see the offer, go to Listen Now or For You.
3. Tap on the offer, and select a membership plan. There are 3 different plans to choose from. You can either pick the $9.99/month individual plan, the $14.99 family plan to share with up to six people, or the $4.99 student plan, which you need to provide proof of your student status.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have one, tap or click Create New Apple ID and follow the steps to do so.
5. You may be asked to confirm your billing information and enter a valid payment method.